Friday, May 3, 2013

May Sharing Time Week 1

May is here!!! I've seriously be counting down the days until May, I have so many fun ideas for this month's Sharing Time that I cannot wait to share.

**I've received emails asking for a more complete Sharing Time, so I thought instead of a bunch of individual emails I would nip it in the bud right here. My Sharing Time's are meant as a guide nothing more, I present ideas and you take it where the Lord wants you to go. You know your children and your needs, I don't. I give a basic outline for that reason. Pray and do some studying, I've found the Friend is an amazing resource just waiting for you to get your hands all over it. Use stories from the Friend, use songs, use scriptures, use games, this is your Primary not mine. Best of luck!***

For this week, just get a general standing for, "Why do we follow the Prophet?" for next week's more in depth examination of some of the things we follow and how we are blessed.

Some Questions:
Why do we follow the Prophet?
Who does the Prophet follow?
How are we blessed when we listen to the Prophet? (Don't go too far into specifics)
When do we hear from the Prophet? (Show the Ensign)

I love the idea in the manual by showing a picture of the prophet and when you ask who does he follow, show a picture of Jesus and draw an arrow from the prophet to Jesus.

I have made a cute little activity for Junior Primary that I love so much that this will be part of our FHE :)
*** NOTE I should have another handout for Junior Primary for next week's lesson***
Supplies needed: scissors (child safe) and glue for each of the kids ---if you have time restraints  cut out the pieces beforehand




*all the pieces are sized to fit the boxes page



 Senior Primary



*Look out for another handout for next week!








Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...